The Bloggiesta people are doing it. Weekly Geeks are doing it. Everyone is cleaning up. In that spirit, and inspired by a like giveaway at Ready When You Are, C.B. a few weeks back, I have decided to start cleaning out the shelves. All of these books are in great shape but for a variety of reasons (multiple copies, never going to read it again, etc.), they are now being offered a fresh start with readers like you.
So here's the deal. Pick one. Just one. Leave a comment to claim that title so that everyone knows it is taken. Then email me (the address is at the top of the left sidebar here) with your shipping address, and I will mail it to you. Simple. And good books get a new life. And I make room for new bookish loves. Will ship anywhere as usual.
- The Spare Room by Helen Garner
- Pinkerton's Sister by Peter Rushforth
- Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee by Charles J. Shields
- The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
- New Stories From the South 2007 edited by Edward P. Jones
- Stand the Storm by Breena Clarke
- The Geometry of God by Uzma Aslam Khan
- Who Is Mark Twain? by Mark Twain
- The Impressionist by Hari Kunzru
- A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire
Do a good deed. Take a book off of me today. If this works out, I am going to hit shelves all over the house in the coming weeks. Streamlined bookishness. That's the end in mind.