Well, here on the last day to register and more than a little uncomfortable about this self-nomination process, I have decided to register for the same category for which I was short-listed last year. Only because I met so many lovely people and their blogs last year during BBAW, and want that same experience this year. So many new blogs out there right now, and the week's celebrations are a great way to find the ones that have escaped you.
Best Written Book Blog
- Moo Pak by Gabriel Josipovici
- Sodom and Gomorrah by Marcel Proust
- Miss Hargreaves by Frank Baker
- The Waves by Virginia Woolf
- The Woman in Black by Susan Hill